I guess I didn't get any pics of Kevin and Crystal, but I did catch their cute girls a couple times. This is Ashley hard at work on her princess laptop.
This is Brianna taking a break from beating Bruce on the Wii. I got to be around the girls all day on Friday as Crystal and I were domestic and made applesauce. It gave me a chance to see their individual personalities and they even warmed up to me a little. They are so darling!! Thanks for sharing that weekend with us and opening your home to us. It was a really fun trip--and not just because Bruce won at Hand and Foot!!!

2 comments:
Hey... you guys play Hand & Foot? So do we... we're addicted to it! haha Play all the time with my in-laws. Fun game =)
Cute. I like living in Juarez a lot. I didn't think I would but I really do. How is Dallas?? I've been told so many times, my baby looks a lot like Blake. What a compliment! You have beautiful kids!
Post a Comment